WE CAN HELP YOU!
Start Your Evaluation Today!
Call us today or fill out the form to start treatment
Vira Wellness offers Hip Pain Treatment
Hip discomfort can severely limit your mobility and negatively impact your quality of life. When this complex ball-and-socket joint suffers from an injury, degenerative condition, or chronic pain issue, you may find it difficult to even sit comfortably, let alone accomplish the many daily activities you once could. Fortunately, our chiropractors at Vira Wellness, can help you with non-surgical pain relief.
NORMAL CAUSES OF HIP PAIN
Because the human hip joint is made up of so many different components, it has a lot of potential failure spots – and those failures can cause a lot of pain. Hip discomfort can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Arthritis can cause chronic joint inflammation, discomfort, and stiffness in the hip. Arthritis comes in numerous forms, the most prevalent of which being osteoarthritis (degeneration of the joint cartilage).
- Bursitis– Your hip joint has bursae, which are fluid-filled sacs that reduce friction between tendons and bones. However, if these bursae are subjected to too much contact, they can become inflamed and painful, resulting in bursitis.
- Tendinitis is a condition in which one or more tendons become inflamed. This can be a one-time occurrence or a long-term problem.
- Sciatica is a neurological condition characterized by a pinched nerve, most commonly the sciatic nerve or its nerve roots. Because the sciatic nerve travels through the hip and leg, referred pain in the hip is possible.
- A sprain or other type of acute injury– A sprain occurs when a ligament is stretched or torn. When you twist your hip or shift direction while your foot is planted, you are likely to have an acute injury. A labral tear is an acute hip injury that involves damage to the ring of cartilage that surrounds the socket.
- Overuse– Overuse can cause progressive deterioration to any joint, including the hip, as well as persistent pain. Muscle tension and tendinitis can be caused by repetitive activities in your chosen profession or sport.
RECOGNIZE YOUR SYMPTOMS
Depending on the underlying reason of your hip discomfort, the severity and behavior patterns may vary. Joint mobility, for example, causes pain and stiffness in those with arthritis, which gets worse over time. A severe sprain can result in considerable discomfort, bruising, and edema. In addition to hip pain, sciatica can induce symptoms in the buttocks, legs, or lower back.
OUR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC OFFERS A VARIETY OF HIP PAIN TREATMENT OPTIONS
Without the use of medications or surgical treatments, our chiropractic clinic can help you overcome your hip pain. Our chiropractor can determine the underlying location and cause of your injury or disease after a thorough examination. We can then recommend a multi-modal, holistic healing or pain management regimen that includes strategies like:
- Chiropractic adjustments can aid in the normalization of hip function and the reduction of joint friction. Sciatica can be relieved by spinal adjustments that relieve pressure on pinched nerve roots.
- Physiotherapy– A number of physiotherapy procedures that enhance the range of motion and promote tissue healing may be beneficial to you.
- Injury rehabilitation– To help you regain strength and flexibility in your injured hip joint, we can design a tailored injury rehabilitation plan for you.
- Massage treatment can help with both acute and chronic pain by increasing blood flow and fluid drainage to an ailing hip.
- Hydrotherapy– The healing power of warm water is used to calm joints and relieve ailments like bursitis.
Vira Wellness is pleased to be your go-to source for hip pain relief in Hollywood, Florida. Call Vira Wellness Chiropractic today at +1(954)-669-1125 to schedule an appointment.
Contact Vira Wellness Chiropractic
You don’t have to surrender to the limitations imposed on your life by chronic pain. Get your symptoms under control the safe and natural way by scheduling treatment at our Hollywood Clinic.